A blog to share all things craft-y....crafts, home decor, sewing, party decor, diy projects, garden ideas, and various other adventures in creativity. We're glad you stopped by!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Bring in the Sunshine and Flowers!

Is your dining table feeling a little blah?

Are the summer time air conditioned blues getting to you (or the 112 degree heat)?

Then bring in the sunshine and flowers!


I am frequently changing up my dining room table top. It's an incredibly easy and cheap way for me to get my decorating fix for the day/week/whatever. You might remember a post from a couple of weeks ago using these blue Mason jars. They're pretty well a staple for summer decorating in my house. All I did was switch out the flowers and throw on a fun table cloth I purchased on clearance at JoAnn Fabric. And, voila! New, fresh, cheery look.

Don't the gerbera daisies just scream "Be cheerful!"?

If you haven't added fresh flowers to your decorating lately....DO IT! Go. Now. Get some fresh flowers inside to remind you that life does exist outside of 118 degree days.

You won't regret it.
Scout's honor.

Hope you're having a Magnificent Monday and staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment